West Coast Yacht Sales
Designed for ultimate fishability, incredible comfort, and serious performance at every turn, each boat in our line delivers maximum versatility as you pursue the Offshore LifeTM.
New NorthCoasts boats from Rhode Island.!!!
For the first time the NorthCoast boats are coming to the West Coast,PNW, and BC. 255 and 285 are due to arrive mid June, just in time for the summer.
Call today to discuss options and place your deposit and enjoy your hand built cruising and fishing boat.
Contact John – 425-367-9594
Two Great Options to Fit Your Needs
Call John for an Appointment
In 1988, Regulator Marine set out to reinvent the deep-vee center console experience and engineered what is known today as the Legendary Ride. Built in North Carolina and tested against the challenging conditions of the Outer Banks, Regulator boats are seriously tough sportfishers known for their exceptional fit & finish, as well as a dry, soft, and comfortable ride.
- Single White Yamaha F300 4-Stroke Engine with DES Tilt Helm and DEC(Standard)
- Factory-Installed Garmin® 16 Fish Package: One 16” GPSMAP® 8616 XSV Multi-Touch…
…Widescreen Chartplotter/Sonar Display, VHF 215 Radio with 8’ Antenna, Airmar® B150 CHIRP Transducer, Remote Mic
- Twin White Yamaha F300 4-Stroke Engines with DES Tilt Helm and DEC
Born and built to last in Edenton, North Carolina since 1988, Regulator boats are tested against the challenging conditions of the Outer Banks and delivered to locations throughout the U.S. and abroad. As manufacturers of premiere offshore sportfishing boats ranging from the Regulator 23 to the Regulator 41, as well as the new XO Series of center console crossovers, Regulator designs and engineers boats for the most discriminating anglers in the world with a “no-compromise” philosophy for a Legendary Ride.
Jose C. DaPonte, the President and Owner of C&C Marine has built his life around building quality boats since the early 1970’s. Joe is one of the foremost, innovative, authorities in composite boat building and tool making. His passion for the sea is founded in his Portuguese heritage. He loves to work, his family works beside him daily, building better boats everyday, and during the summer months they can be found fishing on them after hours.
Joe decided to locate the production facility in the boat building capital of New England- Bristol, Rhode Island. We test, commission new models, train Dealers and new Boats Owners on beautiful Narragansett Bay, home of Herreschoff Marine Museum, historic Newport, and only a short ride to the incredible fishing grounds of Rhode Island Sound.
- Forward cabin V berth storage and portable head
- Full transom with lighted blue live well and Armstrong bracket
- Opening front window and sliding side windows for ventilation
- Wide open throttle 43mph..
- Fuel 124gallon tank for extended range
- Available with 200hp | 225hp | 250hp
- Highly functional for fishing and/or cruising
- Cabin optional galley to port and private head to starboard
- Available with Twin 200hp | Twin 250hp
- Highly functional for fishing and/or cruising with private head
- Blend traditional down east New England style with modern technology
- Sleeps four with aft berth- has the capacity to comfortably accommodate the fishing team (and gear), or family expedition.
- Bow thruster 1.5kw 28kfg
- YAMAHA Helm Master EX
- 24” LED TV
NorthCoast Boats are built by excellent craftsmen and women. In fact, the same manufacturer, C&C Marine, who has made Hunt Yachts & J-Boats, hulls, decks and small parts owns and builds NorthCoast Boats. All of the quality, materials, and craftsmanship, at the right price. Seasoned boaters appreciate our practical,no wood, smart, no fluff designs.
WE BUY BOATS
We will pay cash for clean, late model boats of any size, paid for or not.
– ALL TRADES WELCOME –
Either sell it to us direct, or consign it with us for top dollar.
Contact us today to learn more.